If you change your mind about the products you have purchased directly from NIIMA, we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the following conditions;
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached and remain pre-packaged.
- Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Sale, clearance and other items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above
- It is on you to return the product to NIIMA Clothing. We are not liable to pay any shipping return fees
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown, we will refund the purchase straight away, or we can exchange your item for a new one. Once again, you will have to show a proof of purchase and we will establish the issue with the product, and whether or not it is faulty.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning.
Once your items have been returned, there is no further refund or returns options NIIMA can make. Your first return is a final on that receipt and your returns form will now be your final proof of purchase.